Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Whispered World PC Marathon In Q4 2008

I know I've still got a while, but why not announce what I've got in the works. My next game marathon will be just as unique as my last -- PixelJunk Eden. On day one in q4 2008 (no exact release date has been announced yet) I'll be live blogging the release of the PC game The Whispered World.

Never heard of The Whispered World? In brief - its a point-and-click adventure game with stunning hand-painted backgrounds. Check out the main site for more details. http://www.the-whispered-world.com/

Its early, but here are the details so far:

Picture-In-Picture support, with the main game being full screen and a web cam being in a smaller window.

This won't exactly be a 24-hour marathon. In fact, this game can probably be completed in half that amount of time. Instead, this marathon is all about sharing the beautiful artistic direction of The Whispered World to as many people as possible.


Stay tuned for more details in the coming months.
Comments 0 comments