I know you are really excited for Mario Galaxy and I know that you need to play it asap but, you need to not stand in the lobby of an EB Games for hours upon hours doing so. You have homework to do, videos to make, and quite frankly you smell like a sweaty nerd by the end of the day! The fact that you got 47 stars in one day is completely unacceptable and it makes me sad. Sadness like the sound of the waves crashing down upon your dull dark heart. "Mama Mia! I love spaghetti!"
Sincerely
-Your Local Wii Kiosk

seriously? XD
Yes...
Is your list of top 5 video games in ranked or in random order?
just like my movie list, they are in no particular order. I know some of you were worried there for a second. "if mario galaxy is number 3 on his list.....I don't dare think about his obsession with the first two games!"
Post a Comment