Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Just Played Mario Galaxy

I just played Mario Galaxy at my local EB Games and words can not express my excitement towards this game. I was literally jumping up and down with joy when I found out I could play it. After playing the game for about 45 minutes what struck me as most interesting is how the game is simplified. There is no punching or kicking in the game so if you were to run up and grab an object the game instead, automatically grabs the item for you. It was incredibly awkward playing a Mario game with a controller that has been cut in half but by the time I was done playing I felt confident with the control scheme. I have one gripe thus far, the twirling attack is kind of stupid. I would rather punch or kick and enemy than twirl at them. But who knows, maybe the twirling will grow on me. Best day ever? Close to it.
Comments 6 comments
PsyGuy said...

lol... fan boy xD

Tim Russell said...

you say that like its a bad thing, I love being obsessed!

PsyGuy said...

i simply stated it... no connotation is associated with it on you... yet :P

KaylieXX said...

I will definitely get this game when it comes out. I only have three games for the Wii. Are there others you recommend? I mostly just like cute and fun games. :)

Tim Russell said...

I recommend, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wario Ware

KaylieXX said...

I love Wario Ware Smooth Moves. That game is too fun! I have that one, the Wii sports game that the Wii comes with and Zelda: Twilight Princess. I'll check out the Rabbids game. Thanks!