

Oh boy..... have I got quite the conspiracy theory for you. Today when I went to the official ABC Family website for Kyle XY, I noticed the screen scramble showing some weird images of a female hostage and the words "help me" After watching it loop a couple times I played it off as just being some cute viral campaign for a new movie coming out. But after further analyzing the screenshots I noticed the numbers 781229.
*UPDATE* It seems I'm really slow when it comes to all of these Kyle XY theories.....and to think, I thought I was being clever for a second there....*walk of shame* Hit the link for more.
But there is no 781229 and the show has never mention one either....but if you go to this youtube video you'll notice that the writers of the show to some degree intended for there to be a 781229. Could 781229 just be part of the viral campaign and not the show? It very well could be.
Not only does the actress use the phrase "help me" which are the most prominent visable words from the Kyle website but if you look at her face and compare it to the hostage from the viral images, you see a striking resemblance between the two.
I can't quite make out the entire scrambled sentence from the website. So if anyone can figure that out or has any comments or thoughts, you can hit up the forum at this link or you can leave a comment here.
*There are two images on this post related to this theory and you can click on them to view the full image.*

brooooooooooooooo howd you get this layout? i want one! but i dont like this comment thing, you should have like a little box, that doesnt look like this one. :P
Yeah, the layout is not complete. Still working on it and I know the comments section sucks. I'll fix it.
As far as where I got this layout....no clue. I spent a lot of time on google searching for templates and this is one that I found.
You wouldn't be so slow and behind if you checked out the forums more frequently. ;)
Awesome episode by the way!
- Kaylie
We've agreed that the messege says:
cooper help me
find project unlisted (or something)
781229
MK.-
Who does this Cooper guy think he is? His blog hasn't even been around that long, why would she pick him over me. I'd totally bust into that joint spraying bullets everywhere while singing "Were not gonna take it. NO! Were not gonna take it...."
Don't be jealous of Cooper. If you worked for ABC Family, they might get you a domain and programmers, too.
Coop's an insider, part of the viral marketing game.
You're unique in your own way.
Post a Comment