Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kyle XY Discussions: "Great Expectations"


KYLE XY - "Great Expectations" - Amandas surprise visit home stirs up questions for Kyle about their relationship, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, JANUARY 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.

This is the place to leave your comments, spoilers and screen shot requests for episode 3 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show.

Hit the link for my thoughts.
First off, I just barely watched this weeks new episode. Embarrasing I know. *sigh* It's been such a busy week and you know my week has been busy when I'm not able to watch the new kyle episode the day of.

- Oh yeah, Amanda's feelings have changed. *rolls eyes*
- During the whole episode I was just thinking, "why can't Kyle talk to Amanda telepathically?" But I guess that only works with Kyle and Jessie.
- Also, wtf? Why is Jessie going back and forth on the whole being evil thing. If ththere is one thing this show likes to do with villains is that, they like to go back and forth. Is Foss good or is he evil?
- Rawr at the Trager parents. You know what I'm talking about. ;)
- Hillary is a master chef? Didn't see that coming.
- Anyone catch the bag of Sour Patch Kids Xploderz?
- Overall it was a good episode. Any episode chalked full of teen drama is a good episode.
Comments 3 comments
Anonymous said...

OMG Jessie! Why?! Why?!

Anonymous said...

Wow these community discussions are a big hit.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know. HUGE hit. That's because all the cool kids are at the forums. ;)