Thursday, January 10, 2008

Youtube and Website Of The Week

My youtube channel has recently reached a huge milestone. Not only have I surpassed the 100 subscriber mark on my channel but I've recently been informed that some very important people have been watching my channel and they like it. I'm both very flattered and excited.

I haven't been making videos very long, in fact its all very new to me. The channel was started in August of last year and before that point in time the amount of videos I had made in my life was close to maybe four. So I'd like to think that this is really just a starting point for me in terms of film making and thank you to everyone for watching my videos! (even the bad ones)

Comic-con bridged the gap for me to get my first youtube channel, which led me to this blog, which led me to my Journalism major and will eventually lead me to a career. "It's destiny! "It was meant to be!" "You are the chosen one Neo" or maybe like the TV show Lost. I feel like Locke on the island.

....on a completely unrelated note, I didn't want this whole post to be about how great my life is blah blah blah, so here is the website of the week! LINK

Click on the link and experience television in Japan, except from your PC. No need to know Japanese, most of the clips are English subtitled.
Comments 1 comments
KaylieXX said...

I did notice those Kyle XY people left a comment on your youtube video. I'm so excited for you! Please keep us posted on that. :)