
KYLE XY - "Between The Rack and a Hard Place" - Kyle is torn between obeying Adam's orders to stay close to Jessi and heeding Amanda's plea to stay away from her, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.
This is the place to leave your comments, spoilers and screen shot requests for episode 5 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show.
Hit the link for my thoughts...
Did I like this episode? Honestly,I thought it was just so so. Despite really liking the last episode, I'm burned out with two episodes in a row taking place in one location. I miss the episodes that balanced different sets and multiple storylines.
-I'm really starting to grow a liking to Andie.
-I'm more than ever disliking Amanda. Don't do it Kyle, she's not worth it!
-The scene where April pepper sprays the new TA in the face was hilarious! Funniest moment from the past 5 episodes!
-Errections *cough* have been so common place in Kyle XY, that I almost come to expect a reference of some kind in every other episode...Move over Sour Patch Kids!

this is a cool episode and i cant believe adams back .and how jealous amanda is of jessi
Nice to see Kyle covered in pink goo again. I wonder if that brought back memories. Too bad he wasn't naked in it again. ;)
~Kaylie
And where are my shirtless Kyle screencaps!!
LOL! Kaylie! *rolls eyes* I'll try and get you those screencaps.
This episode was actually kind of boring. Nothing really was revealed. Except maybe the *gasp* at the end. One thing I dislike about the show is that they drag thngs out too much. I liked how Kyle was rockin' the plaid. Lori was hilarous in this episode and yeah, Amanda is starting to get annoying. And I still hate Jessi. Haha. I give this episode a B-.
Don't roll those eyes at me! LOL I'll be waiting for those screencaps. :D
~Kaylie
Jessi, I can't stand you! Amanda, you're my girl! I think I love you.
Calow81
Post a Comment