Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kyle XY Discussions: "Grounded"


KYLE XY - "Grounded" - Kyle and the Tragers are put under the microscope when a social worker makes a surprise visit, on "Kyle XY," airing on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC Family.

This is the place to leave your comments, spoilers and screen shot requests for episode 3 of season 2.5. I'll update this post with my thoughts on episode as soon as I watch it. In the mean time, feel free to leave any comments before, during, or after the show.

Hit the link for my thoughts on the episode.

I really enjoyed this episode. The story was clever and there was plenty of humor despite the entire episode being in one location. *SPOILERS*

-The beer bed was hilarious!
-I thought Josh sticking up for Declan was unusual.
-I like how Declans personality is developing this season.
-Doesn't Amanda ever question how Kyle can control electrical appliances? She's not that dumb is she?
-More grapefruit humor...priceless and disturbing.
-I liked Josh's green shirt.
-*SPOILER* It's about freaking time we saw those people at the end of the episode.
Comments 3 comments
Anonymous said...

You know... Today I feel asleep directly after coming home from school with the full intention of sleeping straight on through. Then at about 8 I woke up, grumbled, tried to get back to sleep, and repeated the cycle until now, 9:40. My dream was actually about Kyle and it still took me this long to realize it was on tonight and my subconcious wanted me to watch it.

I'm not at all troubled though. I really don't care this week. I'll catch it tomorrow on ABCFamily.com if I have time.

Anonymous said...

I'm back with a totally different attitude. I caught the midnight reshowing because I couldn't get back to sleep, and it was phenomenal.

Tim Russell said...

pizzagirl - There was a midnight reshowing? Why is ABC Family reshowing there best show at midnight??? Well I'm glad you could watch the new episode eventually.