Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snickers Charged And My Top Five Energy Drinks


Snickers with caffeine? WOW! I never thought I'd see the day. Have we as consumers really reached that point when everything we eat must have caffeine? Apparently so, because with the new release of Snickers Charged, nothing is sacred anymore.

This marks the beginning of the end folks! Pretty soon you'll be walking down the candy aisle with the words "now with caffeine!" thrown in your face and its going to happen because, the profitability in caffeinated products has shot up considerably in recent years. So who's buying all of these caffeinated products?

Admittedly, me. I drink caffeine, and depending on the occasion, a lot of it. In fact, I've tried my fair share of energy drinks. I'm no stranger to the energy drink aisle at every grocery store in town. YES, I'M A BAD PERSON.

What? You thought this article was going to bash energy drinks? HAH! Quite the opposite in fact! I'm shamelessly going to tell you my top 5 favorite energy drinks.

Tim's top 5 energy drinks
1.Vitamin Water, energy flavor. (that's the yellow bottle)
2. Bawls. (that's the blue glass bottle)
3. Vitamin Energy (that's the vitamin water in a can)
4. Amp (that's the green can made by Mountain Dew)
5. Redline (this stuff it hard to find. It comes in small plastic bottles)

So drink up my friends! Thanks to Snickers, good times are ahead!... Oh wait, I mean caffeine is bad for you. No really! Please disregard this entire article. Now excuse me while I go eat a Snickers Charged "Seinfeld" style.
Comments 0 comments