
Want to know whats bad and whats good about the consoles? Want to know what kind of fan-boy I am? (hint, PS3) Or maybe you just want another opinion about a specific console before spending the dough. Here's my list of my pro's and con's of each major console....and yes, I do own all three consoles, so I'm allowed to bash whatever I feel like!
The PS3... the most surprisingly fun console.
-Classic Playstation controller except wireless
-Blu-Ray games and Blu-ray movies
-Upscaling dvd's via HDMI
-HD Graphics
-Sixaxis
-Downloadable content
-Best dashboard of the three consoles
-Bluetooth official remote control
-Remote Play
-Custom themes
-Constant firmware updates
-Plenty of hard drive space at a non Microsoft price
-Upgradable hard drives
-Free online play
-Most reliable console of the three. (yes, my Wii has broken once and my 360 is about to break any day now)
-Pixeljunk Monsters
-Everyday Shooter
-Uncharted
-Heavenly sword
-PS3 Home
-Little Big Planet
-Final Fantasy 13 in 2009
What I don't love about the PS3.
-It's freaking loud!
-It's freaking huge!
-It's freaking expensive!
-Not enough good games.
-Controllers are just barely getting rumble features.
Hit the link for the Wii and 360 lists.
The Wii...my most anticipated console
-Overall best multiplayer console.
-Cheap
-Unique
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Wii Sports
-Virtual Console
-Animal Crossing in late 2008-early 2009
What I don't love about the Wii
-Gimmicky
-Not enough "real" games
-Only 480p
-Controllers use AA batteries by default
-Expensive Virtual Console games
-Little to no online gaming
-Friend Codes
-Not enough of a reason to justify the Wii being "on" 24/7
-Still not available to purchase in stores
The Xbox 360... my least favorite console.
-HD
-Tons of downloadable content
-Scene It?
-Lots of Live users
What I don't like about the Xbox 360.
-CRAPPY D-PAD.......TERRIBLE TERRIBLE D-PAD
-Optical drive is noisy
-Consoles did not include HDMI support until recently
-Does not support blu-ray or HD-DVD GAMES
-Too many freaking FPS games
-Online service costs money.
-Expensive online rental service.
-Not enough variety in games.
-Red Ring of Death
-Accessories are freaking expensive!
-Controllers use AA batteries by default.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post.

Post a Comment