
Welcome to post numero 100! *puts on party hat, does party dance, and slices party cake* First off, I want to talk about what this blog is all about for those of you that are new and also, talk about whats new to this blog for those of you who have been around for a while.
How often do you update this blog?
-It all depends on how much free time I have, which lately has been very little. But the intention is to post once a day.
Whats this blog all about?
-Basically whatever I feel like talking about! But more specifically, Life, Video Games, and Entertainment. Everything talked about gets tucked into one of those three categories and if what I talk about doesn't sound like any of those categories, it gets tucked into the 'Life' category. So thats: college life, my life, latest video games news, movies, Kyle XY, etc.
Who am I?
-Very important question! Check out the 'about' tab above to view my bio and for everything else, check out my youtube channel and read this blog.
Hit the link for more on this blog.
Changes to this site?
-http://www.sourpk.com ......thats right! If you haven't yet noticed, the new url to this blog is sourpk.com. I now own this domain! Mwahahahahahah!...errm, so no longer will you need to type in sourpk.blogspot.com, but if you forget the new url, you'll still be redirected to sourpk.com
Another new feature is the 'Featured Website' tab. Once a month I'll provide a link and a relating article to a website that is not well known. By doing this, hopefully you'll get to see something new that you would not otherwise see. You can find that on the front homepage to the far right.
The layout is also new. I spend many many hours, hours that I really didn't have, to shape this webpage into what it is now. Now, I feel like this blog has more of a website feel and less of a blog feel, and thats what I was going for. I wanted something that stood out, was different than other blogs, and had a semi-professional feel to it.
But it's not done! (I know...) There is still some changes that need to be made. For example, the header up top and moving the search bar to a new location. Both of which are in the process of being changed. Another idea I have is to create multiple banners, so every time you visit this blog you'll see a different banner up top.
To those of you who are not a fan of the new site layout; I really feel like I've done close to everything I can do to make this blog as best as it can, given the limiting hosting service of Blogger. However, if you have any recommendations or changes for this blog, I'm always listening.
What can we expect to read in the coming years?
-More of the same, but much more of it. I'm currently applying for press badges to conventions around the nation as well as getting in touch with press releases from varios companies. All of which has to do with this blog looking more professional as well as covering more interesting stories.
Final Note.
-Expect to see A LOT more video game posts from this point on. Video games are my passion and it's a hobby that I've had since I was a child.
So enjoy, share, and comment.
-Tim Russell (SourPK)

Post a Comment