So I’m sitting my car today and my cell phone goes off. I reach to my pocket, but wait! My phone isn’t ringing. Then why am I hearing my ringtone? It was the radio. The worst radio station in all of Utah was actually playing a good song. Not just a good song, one of my favorite songs, one that is my ringtone.
It was a song by Kate Nash, one of my favorite singers. The song played was called “Foundations”. Apparently she’s growing in popularity and I didn’t even realize it!
On that note, I thought I’d provide a few links to some of my favorite artists. Who knows, these artists might even grow in popularity like Kate Nash.
Hit the link for the list
Hocus Pocus
Nujabes
Imogen Heap
Kate Nash
It was a song by Kate Nash, one of my favorite singers. The song played was called “Foundations”. Apparently she’s growing in popularity and I didn’t even realize it!
On that note, I thought I’d provide a few links to some of my favorite artists. Who knows, these artists might even grow in popularity like Kate Nash.
Hit the link for the list
Hocus Pocus
Nujabes
Imogen Heap
Kate Nash

Great song! Great singer! Great album!
Calow81
Post a Comment