Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Mac & Cheese Story


So I'm sitting in the Library, minding my own business and starving. So I thought "Why not?" Why not go purchase that mac & cheese plus bagel from the cafe next door. After all, it's late, I'm hungry, and I needed to study.

So it's settled! I take my newly purchased mac & cheese plus bagel to the nearest work station in the library. Just seconds after sitting down, a guy comes up and sits down next to me to study. Then just 5 minutes after that, he looks over at my completely unopened and uneaten food and decides "I don't want to sit here anymore."

Intrigued by this guy sitting next to me, my eyes watched him as he stood up and walked to a different work station located not too far from mine. I was flat out shocked! This guy KNEW, HE KNEW, that my food was going to bother him, so instead of waiting for me to take a couple bites into it, he makes a judgment call and says "Forget this crap! This guys going to annoy me to death unless I move NOW!"

So what do I do? The only thing I could have done in this situation. I got up, grabbed my food and went over and sat next to this guy. AND THEN, he slams his pen against the table, stands up, and shouts "What the Hell's the matter with you!!!!!"

By this point everyone around us is now staring at us. I'm also thinking "Oh crap! This guys going to kill me! Oh crap, oh crap!" Although, being the nice guy that I am I apologize to him.... Except, in a not so very nice way. I apologize, then lean in with my bagel and take the BIGGEST bite imaginable just inches from his face.

Bread crumbs fall everywhere across his homework and textbooks. He looks down at the crumbs, looks up, then gives me the eeriest "I'm going to kill you" look on his face.

Basically in the end, I had one black eyes and a bloody lip. The plus side though, and there is a plus side! I still got to keep the mac & cheese. MAC & CHEESE!!!! This was turning out to be a great day!
this story never happened
Comments 2 comments
Anonymous said...

it is stunning how self-centered and rude you are. if all you got was as you described, i'd say you got lucky. some of use are starting to think you've got way too much time on your hands.

Anonymous said...

It was a fictional story. Read the last line next time before pissing on the guy!