Sunday, May 11, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation. Hint: So Nerdy

The Rubik's cube: such a simple concept, yet oh so frustrating. Since the early 80's, man and cube have lived at war with one another and with our country’s recent economic struggles, (yes I’m blaming that on the Rubik’s cube) it’s clear that someone must put a stop to the cube! Well today I can safely say that I’ve found that peaceful resolve, the completed cube!

Recently I was checking out one of my subscribers channels. On this particular channel was a video link on how to solve a Rubik's cube. I'm not really sure what prompted me to click on it, but perhaps that is the divine nature of the mysterious cube. "It's....so beautiful."

After a quick trip to my local Rubik's cube emporium, (which is also ironically a video store) I sat down with my newfangled cube. Within a few hours of watching this YouTube video, I can now safely say that I can solve a cube. Currently I can only solve a 3x3x3 in a little less than 3 minutes. To some that's a great time, to everyone else, I'm a NOOB!

Cue the "achievement unlocked" message, along with my 100 worthless points.
Comments 2 comments
PsyGuy said...

yes, u r teh noob in le cube'e'sphere. lolz.

they sure are fun CD

KaylieXX said...

I'm commenting in here just because Psy did. That's all. :)