I've been sick for two weeks now, not fun! I very rarely get sick, so I suppose it was just my time. I had a cold for a bit, but that was just the appetizer. As soon as I finished the cold, I was treated to an entree of coughing and lack of breathing. Because who needs air anyway, right? Psh!Perhaps one of the most annoying parts of being sick recently is when I went to the doctor twice and both times my body decided to feel good. But as soon as I left the building, my body decided that oxygen was the devil! Whose side are you on anyway body!?!? Geez!
Has that ever happened to you guys? You feel terrible, go to the doctor and feel good, leave and feel bad. The whole time I was thinking, "Oh great, they probably think I'm faking my sickness!" as if I’m a kid trying to get out of class.

Post a Comment