Friday, January 18, 2008

Cloverfield, Are you watching It?


I'll get straight to the point on this post. Cloverfield opens in theaters nationwide today and you need to see it! My local newspaper gave it a perfect four star review (they never do) and rotten tomatoes is currently giving it an 80% positive rating. Watch this movie! Not just for the great scores but because after a long week of doing monotonous chores, you owe it to your self! Go watch a unique edge of your seat mystery thriller movie!

If the movie is bad. Then by all means come back here and throw it in my face! But I've got a feeling that if you don't love this movie, then you will just think its "okay", and okay is better than bad! If you think its bad.....well you won't! You won't regret watching this! Have I made my self clear yet? Ok, good. I'm off to the theater now!

The below trailer is very long. If you don't want anything spoiled, DO NOT WATCH THIS TRAILER. But if you want to watch enough of the film to get a grasp of exactly what it's like, that's what the trailer below is for.

Comments 7 comments
Anonymous said...

This movie made me feel like throwing up by the end of it. It was Blair Witch meets Godzila. Worst episode ever!

KaylieXX said...

Does the movie have a solid conclusion or is it left open ended? I hate movies that end like that, unless we know there will be a sequel. Do we get explanations of why things are happening?

Tim Russell said...

I don't want to give anything away about the ending but the movie does leave many questions unanswered but at the same time they do answer a lot.

KaylieXX said...

Hmm...okay. I'm tempted to see it then.

Anonymous said...

I liked it, but it definately wasn't the best movie experiance ever. The movie itself rocked, but I had to deal with a flock of really loud obnoxious girls in the top left corner of the theater who would not stop talking and squeeling and giggling and yelling at each other. I miss the days back when I went to the movies and wound up being the only person there.

Tim Russell said...

pizzagirl - That's a shame, if people want to goof off while watching a movie they should do that at home. When that eventually happens again, pick up their popcorn and proceed to flinging it across the room! I guarantee it will feel good and you'll even look forward to more people goofing off in the future.....okay bad advice.

Anonymous said...

Do you get paid for stuff like this?