Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pizza Hut Now Delivers Via Text Messaging


You can now order Pizza Hut via text messaging. In the past you had the option of either calling or placing an order online. Apparently online ordering has become so popular that Pizza Hut has given its customers another option to order its deliciously greasy slices of obesity.

I don't know the exact details to ordering, but basically you set up an account through the Pizza Hut site and your in! No more interacting with human beings over the phone and no more getting up from the couch! If only we could get a robot to deliver the pizza! Then we would be in business!
Comments 4 comments
Anonymous said...

My reaction to this news was of course "WHAT? PIZZA HUT DELIEVERS?!"

They don't deliever here. We've called and asked. They don't deliever and it's a damn shame, because I would get it delivered every day until my life savings is depleted.

Tim Russell said...

pizza-wanting girl - thats a shame. I just assumed that all Pizza Hut locations delivered. Riot and complain until you get deliveries; the more violent you protest, the more effective.

KaylieXX said...

Thanks for that bit of news. I think we'll try it when we order pizzas for this Sunday's NFL football games. Go Patriots!

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning just dying to know if I could order pizza via text. Thank God you're here to fill that void in my sad, lonely, pathetic life.